JourneyAwake into the Sacred Valley of Peru
October 12-21, 2017
Join Dr. Sue for an amazing 10-day/9-night adventure and meditation retreat in the mystical Sacred Valley of Peru in western South America.
Gather with like-minded people and experience the raw power of the Andes.
Feel the energy of this ancient Inkan territory as you take part in transformative vibrational coursework, movement, and a deep study of higher consciousness, self, and life purpose.
This JourneyAwake™ Excursion includes:
- Experiential coursework and meditation with Dr. Sue
- Guided excursions to 7 sacred sites
- 1 night (2 days) in Cusco, former capital of the Inkan empire
- 6 nights (5 days) in Willka T’ika, a Peruvian-inspired luxury retreat center in the Sacred Valley
- 1 night (2 days) in Agues Calientes and Machu Picchu, the ancient Inkan “City of Light”
- All meals at Willka T’ika, featuring 100% organic gourmet cuisine; 2 lunches in Cusco; and a 3-course dinner at Machu Picchu
- Morning yoga sessions
- Participation in traditional Andean ceremonies
- Visit to an isolated mountain community and interaction with local school children
- All excursion entrance fees and transportation
- An optional day-hike to Machu Picchu’s highest peak
$4,950 per person
$1,100 optional single supplement
space-reserving deposit is non-refundable
RESERVE YOUR SPACE WITH A $1,000 DEPOSIT TODAY
International speaker, Master of Bio-Energetic Medicine and Quantum Field visionary, Dr. Sue Morter utilizes the embodiment of high frequency energy patterns to activate full human potential. Through her seminars, retreats and presentations she illuminates the relationships of quantum thoughts and energy medicine; the elevation of human consciousness and life mastery.
Dr. Sue’s visionary model and techniques ignite an entirely new approach to living in creative genius and personal freedom through capturing and enhancing high-frequency energy patterns in the body. She draws from her experience as a doctor for over 30 years, inspiration from a life-changing awakening during meditation, and her personal passion for cracking the code of life itself. Her greatest joy is sharing her discoveries with others.
Dr. Sue is nationally published and has served on professional licensing boards, providing guidance to health care practitioners on integrative approaches to health care leadership. She is a member of the Transformational Leadership Council.
With questions, please call Morter Institute for BioEnergetics and Healing at 855-872-8700.